Sunday, January 18, 2009











Well, I haven't blogged in awhile. I basically do not have a life this year. I am at a new school, with a new principal, and I am doing a two year masters program in a year. I miss my friends (Mostly Heather and Jason), and I miss having a life! I will be so happy when this year is over. Recently, I went home for Christmas. We had a great time. Here are some of the pictures! The falls is called Cumberland falls. They call it the Niagra of the South. It is one of only two places in the world where you can see a moonbow. (A rainbow at night over the falls!)




5 comments:

busymomof4 said...

Thanks for the pics and an update on your busy life.

Austin says "I miss you Mrs. Ikola"

We all wish you would've stayed here to teach.

The Ikola's said...

Actually, I kind of wish I would have stayed too! However, I really like fourth grade and I'm close to home. Oh, by the way, the pictures of James on his myspace are so funny. He was quite the little rico swavae, huh?

The Ikola's said...

Oh, tell Austin I miss him bunches and anytime he wants to come and see me he can!

jhughes said...

I left you a comment a couple of hours ago but it didn't how up(sniff,sniff)! Basically I said that I have missed you in the blogging world, and decided that you should take a study break once a month to update you blog...whadda ya think?!? I know, I know, I really am a genius! Anyways I love and miss you!
xoxoxo
Heather

jhughes said...

Kristina, I am lovin' the pink, but if you click in the corner of mine or Kathy's blog where it says "cutest blog on the block," you can get really cute backrounds and it is super easy to figure out...I can even do it!
Heather